5 Easy, Healthy Diet Tips
We all want to feel good. We all want to be as healthy as possible. Sometimes we just don’t know what changes to make. These five diet tips are a great place to start. They’re easy to do, don’t cost tons of money and don’t take lots of time.
1. Start each morning with an 8-10 oz. glass of room temp or warm water with fresh squeezed lemon juice (1/2 lemon). Helps to stimulate your digestive system allowing better nutrient absorption. Click here for more health benefits.
2. Eat a handful (at least 23) of unsalted almonds every day. They are a nutrient-rich food that help prevent weight gain while promoting heart health. Almonds are a significant source of protein and fiber. Click here for more health benefits.
3. Add fresh ginger to your diet. Ginger root can be found at most grocery stores or health food stores. It tastes delicious when grated into hot water for tea. Ginger boosts metabolism and aids in digestion. Click here to learn more about the healing properties of this wonderful herb.
4. Drink green tea from loose tea leaves to increase your antioxidant levels. Drinking tea is known to inhibit bacteria and viruses, improve digestion and lower you risk of some types of cancer, including breast cancer. Click here to find out what’s in your green tea and how best to brew loose leave tea.
5. Stay hydrated by drinking at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. Our body is about 60% water. We need to make sure we’re always replenishing since water is needed in every tissue, cell and organ in our body to function optimally. Click here to learn more.
We'll be adding to this list regularly. Do you have diet tips you’d like to share? Send them to us at: email@example.com and we’ll add them to the diet tips list.