"Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives." ~ Tony Robbins
So, what's it going to be? How will you interpret the events and experiences in your life? Will you disempower yourself or save your own life? The choice is always yours.
What do you choose? I choose to empower myself by believing in my ability to face any challenge that comes my way with grace, determination and awesomeness! How can you save your own life and start to believe in your own awesomeness? There are many ways and on eplace to start is by practicing the following:
- STOP negative self-talk
- Face challenges
- Think well of yourself as often as you can
- Embrace change
- Use positive language to yourself and others
- Be kind, loving, grateful and appreciative
- Don't make the same mistakes over and over
- Make a choices that enhance your life
- Focus on the good in your life
- Surround yourself with love
- Allow yourself to succeed
- Don't be a people pleaser
- Develop a hopeful attitude
- Know there's no such thing as failure
- Lighten up - don't take yourself too seriously
- Take time out to play
- Believe you can
- Stay in the present
- Love yourself first
- Never give up
Yes, YOU are awesome! Believe it. Feel it. Know it. Act it.
Take a minute and:
- Create your own list of words that describe YOU in a positive, uplifting way.
- Add to your list daily.
- Read your list.
- Let the words sink into your soul.
- Meditate on these words.
- Believe the words because they're true.
YOU are awesome!