Posted On 25 Nov 2013
Vegan Cheeze Ball Recipe
A smokey ball of cheese with that slight crunch of almonds. Delicious during the holidays or a healthy snack anytime!
Write a review
- 1 tub “We Can’t Say It’s Cheese” Hickory-Smoked Cheddar Spread
- Sliced almonds - as many as you like
HOLIDAY TWIST--"TURKEY" CHEEZE BALL
- 1 almond for the beak
- Parsley for a wattle
- Beanfield's chips (or chip of your choice) for the tail
- 2 olive slices for eyes
- 1. Form chilled Hickory Spread into a ball
- 2. Roll in sliced almonds
- 3. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve
- 3. Serve with your favorite crackers for a cheeze ball that will rival the classic- what a deliciously easy recipe
- Show your creative genius by adding chips, a whole twig of parsley, a whole almond and black olive slices to transform your cheeze ball into a Turkey!
- Visit the WayFare website at: http://www.wayfarefoods.com for more easy, delicious recipes.
Supportive Breast Cancer Magazine CT :: The Pink Paper http://www.thepinkpaper.com/