Mixed Berry Smoothie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup ~ Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ~ Fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup ~ Fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup ~ Almond Milk (may substitute milk of your choice)
- *If using fresh berries add 2-3 ice cubes *Use organic ingredients when possible
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Blueberries are a very good source of antioxidants, rich in fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C. Touted as a “super food.”
- Raspberries are a very good source of antioxidants. High in fiber at 8 grams per cup. Contain high levels of vitamins and minerals needed for health.
- Strawberries are a good source of antioxidants and phytochemicals. 1/2 a cup provides about half the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
- 1 tablespoon honey or Agave to make sweeter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
Supportive Breast Cancer Magazine CT :: The Pink Paper http://www.thepinkpaper.com/